Ready or not…

…here we go!  After days of waiting, weeks of hoping and years of praying we are on our way to hold our sweet Ada!  Thank you to everyone who made it a possibility through prayer and encouragement!  We hope to keep you updated as we head to China this Wednesday.  If all goes according to plan, our daughter will be in our arms on Sunday July 26th.  Please pray for:

-the boys who are staying with their Mimi and Pops in Houston (that they’d be happily occupied with cousin-time)

-us, that we’d be grace-filled and compassionate, ready to love our daughter and each other well across the globe

-Ada, that she’d quickly feel comfortable around us and ready to trust us (and that we might get a smile that first day!)

2 thoughts on “Ready or not…

  1. Great start on your blog! So thrilled for your journey this week!!!!! We love you, Ada! Can’t wait to welcome you to the family!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *